Carmo Church

[wpseo_breadcrumb]

The Carmo Church is one of the most important historical monuments of the region of the Algarve. It was founded in 1713. The Baroque architecture with the symmetric façade in the style of DOM João V. The front features three sections. The wider central, there’s a gap of access flanked by two Corinthian columns, topped by fogaréus and twisted in the forend. Inside, stand out the flooring tile and gilded.

Carmo Church

GPS 37.020231, -7.934692

Street address Largo do Carmo

Town or City Faro

Postcode 8000-148

Tel 289 824 490

Email geral@cm-faro.pt

Cost/Budget Free

Featured Promotions

Categories

Features: