FAQ'SDo you have a question? Maybe we have answered it here?
Using The Website
Is it free to use the website?"
How do I search for a local service?
- Using the search bar at the top of the site, simply type in your search term, the name of the company, the town or choose a category and click the search button. For example; type gym in the “I’m looking for” box and then type new york in the location box. Then click Search. The directory will return relevant results in a list. You can then choose to view the listings by clicking on the name of the business, their logo image or just clicking “Continue Reading”.
- You can simply select the category that best suits your needs from the main navigation bar above the search map. This will produce a list of firms that specialise in that particular area.
How do I contact a business in the directory?"
For Companies – Getting Listed
Do you offer free listings?
What is the criteria for being listed?
- Be a local firm or organization. Check the homepage category list to see if your firm fits into one of these. If it does not, send us an email and ask us to create your category.
- Be based in the target area or have an area based office address. You may need to clarify the area with us.
- All contact information must be in the target area only including address and telephone details.
- Must have a working website or social page. We check to ensure website details including contact information match the entry listing.
We reserve the right to reject or remove listings.
What is a Basic Listing?
What is a Featured Listing?
What is a Premium Listing?
Can I upgrade my listing after it has been activated?
Why has my listing been rejected?
Sometimes, entries may be rejected because one or more pieces of information are missing or incorrect. Every entry requires website details to be provided. We check to ensure the website is working and that contact details match those on the entry listing. All entries must be based in the specified area and have specified area address and contact details.
Often, when a listing is rejected, the user can correct the information in order for us to accept and activate the listing. We reserve the right to place entries in appropriate categories / practice areas, correct spelling mistakes, links and other information on listings.
If your listing has been rejected then please contact us with the details so that we can help resolve the issue with you.
How do I add our company logo?
We will attempt to upload your logo if one is not submitted using the logo on your website. If no logo upload is submitted and we cannot get access to your logo from your website, a default Awaiting Image will be used for category results. Uploaded logos will be automatically re-sized.
How do we add our company social media accounts?"
The listing submission form will ask for the full social media website address of your company profile (not your personal profile).
- Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Legal-Aid-Society/104046099633392
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/ReutersLegal
- Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/company/legal-aid-society
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/user/CambridgeUniversity
- Google+ – https://plus.google.com/u/0/105089733961907642394
Can I add multiple office listings?
Yes. But each listing must be added separately with a new registration and user. However, you cannot add multiple listings for the same office address. Each listing must have different address and email details.